Welcome to DeStefano SEO Services

Services

Services

Improve your businesses rankings, visibility and traffic with one of our professional SEO services below.

The Search Engine Experts

Marketing Solutions That Work

We take pride in finding that sweet spot between Google’s guidelines and what is  right for your business. Our services have pushed thousands of keywords to the first page of google. Our team knows what it takes to provide consistent lasting results.

SEO – Search Engine Optimization

Over 90% of all internet use starts with a search query, hopefully this helps you to understand why investing in SEO is such a crucial part to any business. Showing up on the #1 page of search engines like Google and Bing are key to increasing the number of customers.

Algorithms are the ranking factors that determine where your website will sit within thousands of pages on the internet. These ranking factors are forever changing and becoming more sophisticated. Things like social media, keyword research, site structure and link building are just some of the factors that must be on point if you want your company high on Googles serps (search engine results page).  DeStefano SEO Services will analyze your on page and off-Page SEO and come up with a plan to get your business where it needs to be.

SEO Services Boston Ma

Web & Logo Design

Web Design

A fresh targeted website is one of the best ways to make an impact on everyone that lands on your page. It is crucial to any business that leads become customers. DeStefano SEO Services will create an engaging user experience allowing business owners to connect with visitors meaningfully and memorably.

Logo Design

More than half of consumers report that they are more likely to stick with a brand after a positive first encounter. While quality images for your website leave a memorable mark in your customers mind, your company logo, remains the most memorable aspect of your business. A clean and powerful logo plays a vital role in your success.

Pay Per Click – PPC

PPC is where ads are created, and then different phrases or keywords are bid on for those ads. Pay Per Click ads appear at the top of and bottom of web pages. Each time a user clicks on your ad the search engine is paid. When a user clicks on your ad they are brought to your page.

The Good vs The Bad

Pay Per Click traffic is fast. Our PPC specialists can have you ranking within a brief time, and traffic can be generated to your website. On the other hand, costs can quickly rise. PPC can be looked at as an art. There is a lot of detail that goes into a successful PPC campaign. It is important to understand that it’s not just about the click. If your clicks are not converting to sales your just throwing money away.

PPC  is responsible for just over 5% of all internet traffic, leaving organic traffic responsible for 95% of everything else on the internet. To make matter worse you are sharing your pay per click traffic with the other ads on the page. This should give you a better understanding why it is important to have your business ranked on the first page organically.

Reputation Management – ORM

  • 1 in 4 people or businesses have no positive information at all on the first page of Google to help their reputation.
  • Only 2% of people own their entire first page of a google search

Monitoring individuals or businesses through search engines and social media is the first step to Reputation Management monitoring. The public forms an opinion based on the information that is pulled when searching for an individual or business. Unfortunately, information on the internet can have an everlasting negative affect on how you are viewed.

We use the latest and most affective techniques to make negative information less prominent or non-existent.  Whether you need help building, maintaining or recovering your reputation, DeStefano Marketing will get you what you need.